Terms and Conditions
PJ’s PERFORMANCE UTV RENTAL POLICIES
- PJ’s UTV Rentals requires that you be 25 years old to rent and 21 years old to operate our machines.
- A valid driver’s license is required to rent and operate our UTVs.
- All renters must read, understand, and sign the “Rental Agreement” and “Liability Release Form” prior to renting the vehicle.
- Renter is responsible for all damage or loss you cause to the Vehicle and to others. A $2,000 Security Deposit will be taken at rental pickup (see below for more details).
- Rental forms and release forms will be forwarded upon making a reservation and can be printed and filled out ahead of time to expedite the rental process.
- Arrive 30 minutes early on the day of your rental to allow time to fill out and review the rental agreement & liability release as well as go through a safety and instructional briefing on your UTV.
- All renters must abide by state regulations for riding trails and public roads in Arizona.
- Full Day Rentals begin at 9AM and end at 5PM. Half Day Rentals are either from 8AM-12PM or 1PM-5PM. 24 hour rentals begin from 9 to 11 AM and end 24 hours from pick up time.
- Late return fee is $50 for the first hour and $100 for each hour thereafter.
- There is a $150 cleaning fee if the unit is returned excessively muddy.
- Ride at your own risk.
- PJ’s UTV Rentals accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for payment.
- Fuel Policy: Your rental will be full of 91 Octane fuel when you pick it up so we ask that you return it full with 91 Octane fuel. There is a Chevron a block away from our facility for your convenience. Please keep your receipt to verify your fuel purchase. There is a $100 Fuel Assessment to drain the tank and refill the UTV if 91 Octane fuel is not used to fill the tank.
Upon vehicle pick up, a $2,000 Security Deposit hold is placed via credit card. This will only be used if there is damage to the vehicle. If the vehicle is returned free of any damage the credit card hold will be removed. (We release damage deposits after a routine company vehicle inspection- usually within 24hrs. If vehicle damage is found, a more thorough inspection of the vehicle may be performed which could delay the process.)
There is a 72-hour cancellation policy in order to receive a full refund on your Rental Deposit. After 72 hours the Rental Payment will be deemed non-refundable, however, with a minimum 48 hour advance notice we will allow you to make up your reservation for up to 3 months.
Vehicle Damage Policy
Renters are 100% responsible for any vehicle damage while in their possession. Please return your vehicle in the condition it was provided to you.